Tuesday, October 20, 2015

#TeacherFriends: Optimism + Humor! With Dr. Debbie Silver on Twitter


#TeacherFriends time for our Tuesday Twitter Chat with your favorite PLN Tweeps! 


We are VERY excited to welcome 
Dr. Debbie Silver 
to our ongoing #TeacherFriends Twitter chat. 

She may be JUST the 'silver-bullet' you need as the reality of the new year has hit. 
More pressures and ever-changing expectations? 

Come share your thoughts and concerns with this Wonder-Woman. 


She has literally written the book for tough times in the teaching profession. 
She gets it. 
She's been there. 
She's hilarious. 
She has concrete suggestions. 


Two lucky participants in tonight's chat 
will be winning a copy of her book! 

That alone should be sufficient incentive to have you give Twitter-a-try. 

I know. I know. 
Twitter may not seem intuitive. 
That's the whole reason I came up with this little 'practice chat'..... 
to help you SEE the immediate support that is possible. 

#TrustMe 

To help get you 'started' here is the outline of the questions for tonight. 
I am the moderator and I will be asking these Q's of all who come to participate. 


You are welcome to schedule your answers in the minute(s) that follows the question. 
Think through the whole time zone issue. 

We chat at 9PM in the Eastern Time Zone. 
If you are in a different time zone, you need to factor that into your scheduling. 

I use Tweetdeck (WHICH IS FREE!!!!) 

We have quite an amazing line-up scheduled. 
Take a peek into the future. 


As incentive to participate, we give away some additional prizes from the moderators. 
This week I will email this digital file of Oct fun to three winners! 

Super fun song, that gets stuck in your head. 
Perfect group sing-a-long/read-a-long! 


Just in case you don't win, you can always purchase it at TeachersPayTeachers! 

Set your alarm! 
Tonight is going to be uplifting and encouraging! 
Bring a friend!!! 

Be sure to follow me, I'm @Kweezlequeen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...