Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Twitter Tues PRACTICE: Chat with MATT! Technology!


Chat with MATT! 
This week's Mystery #GuestEduCelebrity is.................. 

@MattBGomez

We are going to be talking about one of Matt's favorite things and NO. It is not his use of glitter-in-the-classroom setting. Matt is a kindergarten teacher in Dallas and is becoming more and more of a guru when it comes to technology in the classroom. 

He has several other notable skills. He is the bomb dot com when it comes to the use of the hashtag! His sense of humor {snark?} is MOST visible in the speed at which he can crank out the hilarious aside -- all strung together in one POUND sign. It will be worth your time to join us just to see him in action! He is also becoming an amazing photographer right under our very noses! I'm seriously impressed with his growing skill set with the camera. 

Of course, I personally will always appreciate where I first met Matt in-real-life! He answered a last minute tweet and joined me on stage in VEGAS a year ago for my opening Keynote. All of this fun was captured and now lives forever on YouTube! 

That's Matt, the third little piggy! In the blue shirt! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...