Thursday, January 9, 2014

Bulletin Board for "The Common Core"

Bulletin Board for The Common Core via RainbowsWithinReach

WELCOME!!! You found me! You found me!

You've landed at the home of the polka-dot wearing, happy, music-lady morphed into an Author-Illustrator of picture books. YES!!! My blog is the scrapbook of my travels in and out of schools around the country and even around the world. I took these photos at the end of last year during my return {be still my heart, yes I said RETURN} visit to Williams Elementary School in Parrish, FL. 

YES! This bulletin board goes a l-o-n-g way in explaining the Common Core to the students (and their parents walking the hallway.) To be clear. I get no credit for making this bulletin board -- only for sharing it with you here at my portal to excellence-in-education! 

Bulletin Board for The Common Core via RainbowsWithinReach

Speaking of amazing bulletin boards. This one was ALSO at Williams. 
I'm thinking there should be an award for best-bulletin board! 

Character Bulletin Board via RainbowsWithinReach

Owl Project on Paper Bag Base via RainbowsWithinReach

Paper bags owls! 
BIG eyes of super circles! 
LOTS of glue! 
Precut fall leaves. 
VOILA! 

Kindergarten Owl Project Built on Paper Bag via RainbowsWithinReach

If you appreciate bulletin board inspiration, I have a RoundUP with LOTS of them!
{Just click the picture below}  

Bulletin Board Round-UP via RainbowsWithinReach (All Seasons!!)

Or if it's owls you're after you want to go here. 

Owls in Kindergarten and Preschool Collage via RainbowsWithinReach

And seeing those owls sitting in such awesome, sculptural trees, it reminded me of this one. 

Trees in the Classroom (RoundUP via RainbowsWIthinReach)

Please follow me on Pinterest with 141 THOUSAND other good edu-pinners. 
I'd be so grateful for your pin..... that will bring others here
and introduce me to new invitation and more educational excellence. 

It would be super great if you followed me at Teachers Pay Teachers. 
I'm kinda-sorta new at Instragam and enjoying that interaction, too. 

Let's get connected! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...