Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter Eggs on the Bulletin Boards

photo of: Easter RoundUP at RainbowsWithinReach


YESTERDAY: Author-Illustrator School Visit.
Williams Elementary, Parrish FL


photo: Preschool Tissue Paper Easter Eggs via RainbowsWithinReach

The day before their spring break. To say that the building  was just a little bit 'egg-cited' is something of an understatement. We started the day together in the multi-purpose cafeteria setting -- where we could gather a couple hundred of my 'egg-cited' fans. 

We sang together. We danced together. We read together. And I took photographs of all the 'egg-celence' that I could capture running up and down the halls. I know how you appreciate looking over my shoulder to see what I get to see during my travel adventures. This is my last FL school visit, before we head north for our snowbird journeys. ENJOY!

photo of: Easter Egg Bulletin Board in Preschool via RainbowsWithinReach

photo of: Preschool Grocery Bag Easter Baskets via RainbowsWithinReach

How cute are these grocery bag "Easter Baskets" -- complete with hand-drawn bunny faces?

photo of: Grocery Bag Bunny Baskets via RainbowsWithinReach

photo of: Spring Easter Egg Bulletin Board via RainbowsWithinReach

photo of: Spring Bulletin Board via RainbowsWithinReach

photo of: "Kindertastic Work" Bulletin Board Wall via RainbowsWithinReach
"Kindertastic Work" 
YES. I absolutely LUV LUV LUV the caption, "Kindertastic Work." 
I will have to have a full article about this incredible classroom -- later as time permits. Make note of those 'polka-dot' hanging clips. I asked the brilliant teacher about those. The 'spots' are precut circles of craft foam (you know the kind, the goodies that you can purchase at a craft store, already in a shrink wrap pac.) Behind them are clothes pins that are hot glued to the polka-dots. Then the clips themselves are hot glued directly onto the wall. So there's a permanent art gallery, just behind the teacher's desk. Thank you Mrs. Brunner for that explanation. I can't wait to show them the rest of your room.

photo of: Kindergarten Bunny Paintings via RainbowsWithinReach

photo of: Easter Bunny Bulletin Board via RainbowsWithinReach

Next up. Take a look at these First grade Fine Motor Eggs-tra Ordinary Creations. The base of the project is an egg shape and cut out of wax paper. Then the firsties were given their choice of numerous different types of tissue paper -- both solid color and pattern tissue papers as well. 

By gluing the tissue paper onto the wax paper, the project takes on a 'stained glass' type appearance when the project is displayed on the window. These beauties were made in Mrs. Daniel's classroom. Mrs. D was my liaison for the day's visit. YEAH Mrs. D!!! 

photo of: Wax Paper Easter Egg Collage (Stained Glass Windows) via RainbowsWtihinReach

OK. The beach is calling. I'll have to add anything else later. Please be a kind reader and pin your favorite idea to share with the wider world. Pinterest is the source of the vast majority of my readership. It's such a help when you add to the pin ripples. Thanks so much. 

photo of: "Our Future is so Bright" Bulletin Board via RainbowsWithinReach

*** That's us together getting our groove on! We're about to start the dancing to my original song, "All Together Now." Yup. My favorite dancin' tune is now available as a digital download purchase. If you ever need a brain-break to get your students up and oxygenated -- this one's a brilliant choice. 

photo of: Debbie Clement during Author-Illustrator School Visit via RainbowsWithinReach

-- Debbie -- 


I have an Easter gift for you, my readers. 
I've just uploaded my song, "God Did" to both: TeachersPayTeachers and our own EarlyEducationEmporium

Yes. It's FREE at TpT through Easter. 
It will be free at our EEE for the foreseeable future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...