Monday, November 26, 2012

CELEBRATE! Debbie Clement at TpT


photo of: Debbie Clement's Entire Storefront of Materials Available at Teachers Pay Teachers
Debbie Clement's Entire Storefront of Materials Now Available at Teachers Pay Teachers

The day has arrived!! Let the serious shopping begin. 
Welcome to my shameless marketing effort. 

There are several things that thrill me about the image above: 

  • I am gradually figuring out how to navigate at TpT.
  • My little store continues to grow bit by bit, month by month. 
  • That's my first power-point collage of my cover images: YEAH!
  • It's incredible for me to see the visual evidence of progress!
photo of: Set of Three Picture Books by Debbie Clement of RainbowsWithinReach

Yes. My picture books are ALL available in my store at Teachers Pay Teachers. With my offering 20% off and the site itself offering an additional 10% off of that reduction, you will actually see the price drop by 28% when you use the code: CMT12 at checkout.

photo of: "You're Wonderful" by Debbie Clement of RainbowsWithinReach
"You're Wonderful" End Material: CD insert, Sign Language Chart + Music Notation
Each of my books has a CD insert in the back -- which includes the sung version of the song + a second track with the instrumental, which is included for your performance needs. My first book, "You're Wonderful" is often used for 'graduation.' Here's the YouTube video of this song, being performed in concert setting. Watch the little fellow running laps through out! 



My second picture book is "Tall Giraffe" which is full of rhythm and rhyme and has a verses that scaffold upon each other (think The Twelve Days of Christmas and needing to remember all that came before for a comparison.) 


photo of: "Tall Giraffe" by Debbie Clement of RainbowsWIthinReach)
"Tall Giraffe" Picture Book to Song with CD Insert and Charts

To give you a sense of this song, you can follow the footage shot at one of my workshop presentations. This one was for a combined group of teachers and children's librarians. 


My newest picture book is the winner of the national Indie Award of Excellence. "Red, White and Blue" was written in the immediate aftermath of September 11th. I've created the book's illustrations from fabric as small quilts. 



The YouTube footage for this one was filmed in Springfield IL at the annual International Reading Association where I've presented for the last couple of years. If you choose to order the traditional picture book format, I can sign your copy and it will be shipped to you through the Postal Service/snail mail. 



In addition to the traditional picture book format available at TpT, I have also created files and uploaded 'digital' versions of these three songs, for immediate your download. Each project above comes in a zipped file that includes both versions of the song in Mp3 format (sung + instrumental.) In the zipped file there are pdfs of the sign language chart and the music notation which includes the words of the song. Your choice: hard bound book or instant gratification of an Mp3 and files of support. 




Tomorrow I'll share a bit about the files that I've created for some of my songs. Have a great time shopping. 


-- Debbie -- 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...