Sunday, November 25, 2012

"All Together Now" Goes Digital Download!



"ALL TOGETHER NOW"
Another of my favorite 'ditties' 
is now available for instant download!

I've been hard at work creating digital files in anticipation of my first, ever
Cyber Monday/Tuesday sale!
My little store goes on sale TOMORROW!

This zipped file includes:
- Mp3 Version of the song
- A power-point slide of the lyrics
- Pdf's of the lyrics: one set goes verse by verse
as a teacher's guide of sorts
- One page lyric sheet suitable for poetry notebooks

photo of: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/All-Together-Now-A-Shared-ReadingTransition-Song-for-Primary-Grades
Power Point slide of Lyrics for "All Together Now" 
Leave stellar feedback. 
Quick. Tell a friend or pin or both! 
Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth - TeachersPayTeachers.com
Follow my store for latest additions! 
  -- Debbie -- 

*** Be certain to use the code CMT12
at check out to get the 'extra' discount. 
photo of: Teachers Pay Teachers Cyber Monday/Tuesday SALE

1 comment:

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...