Sunday, October 7, 2012

Fall Leaf Art Project in Preschool

photo of: Fall Leaf Project in Preschool via RainbowsWithinReach

photo of: Fall Leaf Art Project in Preschool from RainbowsWithinReach

FALL LEAF ART PROJECT FROM PRESCHOOL 

Here are some additional ideas to share from my quick visit to St. Marcus Lutheran School. 
These beauties were on display in their preschool area. 

Simplicity!! 

The choice of blue paper for the background really makes the torn tree trunks + branches: POP!!

photo of: Fall Art Project in Preschool: Colored Leaf Painting Project

photo of: Fall Art Project in Preschool: Colored Leaf Painting Project

I can tell from my analytics that people are continually searching for bulletin board ideas and display inspiration. So in addition to getting the close-up shots of the children's work..... I'm reminding myself to get a shot of the work as it is displayed. Take a look at this beautiful wall of Art. Even more grandiose than a bulletin board! 

photo of: Fall Art Project Bulletin Board in Preschool via RainbowsWithinReach
Bulletin Board of Fall Tree Art Project in Preschool with Apple Rhyme

And here's a close up of this oh-so-sweet little rhyme that I'm sure you'll want. 

photo of: Simple Rhyme for fall via RainbowsWithinReach


I'll need to go back and add the rhyme to my earlier article on all things 'apple' for back-to-school. 
There's some goodies in that earlier RoundUP. 
Guess what? 
It has at least two bulletin boards! 


photo of: Apple Projects for Back to School (Preschool thru Kindergarten)
Apple RoundUP

****This just in from the future! I have an article with apples/math/estimation and suggestions for apple picture books. 

Apples: Estimation & Charts via RainbowsWithinReach
-- Debbie -- 

photo of: Fall Arts + Crafts Projects for Children (Fall RoundUP via RainbowsWithinReach)

****Here's the link to my earlier ultimate roundUP of fall ideas. 

2 comments:

  1. These trees are adorable! We just found you through Sara. The Ohio Blogger Meetup sounds like it was great! We are now following you and would love it if you stopped by sometime!
    Katie & Lisen
    Second Grade Smartypants

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...