Saturday, August 25, 2012

Pinterest Directory of Primary Grade People

photo of: Directory of Primary Pinterest People: Primary Grades of Bloggers + Teacher

Welcome or WELCOME BACK!!! 
This is the fourth Saturday for me to host a directory of educators using Pinterest to pin educational ideas. This all started with the widest range of 
EDU-People. Here are the links to the earlier directories.  

     -The first directory covered all folks from PreK-12th grade.
     -Next came the Early Childhood pinners: preschool.
     -Last week was everyone kindergarten connected
     -Next week is for all the Art teachers: click here

  • Part #6 is directory for all the Library people: click here. 
  • Part #7 is the directory for "Special Needs" Resource people: click here. 
  • Part #8 Upper Elementary Perspective click here


Today is the launch for everyone connected to the 'primary' grades. That includes primary bloggers, primary grade teachers and all those who pin from a primary perspective. 

SIMPLE CONCEPT: Add your Pinterest URL as the link in the 'hop' below. Please define yourself in the title by your blog's name, your classroom focus, your number of followers, your area of expertise. However you'd like -- your choice. 

*I will delete any links that go 'elsewhere'.... no blogs nor stores.... only Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest
As of this post I personally have pinned 17,536 ideas onto 111 boards and I have 42,459 followers. I am a visual learner and a HUGE fan of Pinterest and the collaboration that takes place there. By all means follow me there, too!



I am an author illustrator of picture books sharing my travels here from around the country as I make school visits. My newest book, entitled "Red, White and Blue" is based on the lyrics to a song I wrote immediately after 9-11. I have a digital download version now available for the first time for purchase at Teacher's Pay Teachers. (Click here for download, including Mp3's of sung version + instrumental only as well -- to support your performance.) 

Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth - TeachersPayTeachers.com
If you are looking for an age-appropriate way to honor Patriot's Day,  please consider using my song. I have included a chart of sign language in the 'zip file' to support the song's presentation. Last year it was used in schools coast-to-coast. I have added links to some of my previous articles, outlining ways that school have used my song for Veterans Day + Memorial Day as well. 


***After you get your link added, please PIN the image way up top to help others in the Primary Grades division 'find' the rest of us. If you blog, feel free to grab the html code listed in the footer of the list and share this same list from your blog!! 

I receive the vast majority of my readers via Pinterest and I am always appreciative of your pins from here. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!

-- Debbie --

6 comments:

  1. It's fun to see what new Pinterest link-up you'll have on Saturday, Debbie! I added my Pinterest account since I typically include primary activities in my themed boards. I pinned your post to my Back to School Board at http://pinterest.com/debchitwood/back-to-school/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As always, Deb -- thanks for your continued support and the help to extend an idea beyond my immediate rainbow.

      Debbie

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You're welcome, Fern. You know how much I appreciate a pin! Hopefully the directory will keep growing and be of service to others.

      Debbie

      Delete
  3. Pinned as well to my "Great classroom ideas" board. Thank you for doing this! Going to go check out your song for Patriot's day right now.
    Think all night…..Teach all day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deanna, thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. You know how much each of those means! I'm ESPECIALLY grateful for your taking a look at my song in conjunction with Patriot's Day. I know that it can contribute to your observation.

      Debbie

      Delete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...