Sunday, July 17, 2011

Vegas?? Venezia??











Maybe it's not a huge challenge, but can you tell which is the original and which has been fabricated for the land of make-believe?? This year my trip to Vegas was filtered thru the perspective of having been to the 'real deal.' Venice in the light of day. Vegas at 4:00 a.m. from the taxi cab, on the way back to the airport for the pre-dawn flight back to the midwest. I'm pretty impressed with the efforts and lengths that the designers went to -- to give a taste of the Italian beauty, right there in the midst of the city that never sleeps.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...