Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Handwriting Happiness













Here's my first workshop in Indiana. To say that the room was full of eager participants is one thing, but to see their enthusiastic faces in action is quite another. Here I'm catching them all mid-giggles as we are working out our choreography for my favorite Zaner-Bloser song, "Top to Bottom" which is all about print directionality from the perspective of four and five year olds. Don't you just want your children to be in the classroom of these energetic teachers??
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...