Saturday, June 25, 2011

DaisyReflections.wmv



It's summer-time!!! It's officially the first weekend of summer!!! That means daisies are blooming. Daisies are blooming and I have a new camera! I have the crazies for daisies.

Is it their simplicity? Is it their ability to grow cultured in sunny garden borders as well as along the meandering gravel pathways that attracts my eye? Is it the 'loves me/loves me not' exploration of my bicycle riding youth? Is it their seemingly accepting demeanor? Perhaps it's their unadorned humble posture? There are no hoity-toity daisies. No marketing. No holier-than-thou. No competitive daisies. None what so ever. Salt of the earth these beauties. Charming. Fascinating. Endearing.

And against a blue sky they are transcendent. Enjoy with me again, my first movie-making experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...