Sunday, April 24, 2011

European Easter Blessings

I took this photo in Venice last weekend..... the Italians were carrying their 'olive branches' in celebration of Palm Sunday. This is one of my favorite images of our entire trip. It brings me such a sense of calm & serenity. It was far off the beaten path -- down one of the enless alleyways. In any case it feels like "Easter" to me. I offer it here for your Easter contemplation: Eternal HOPE. Eternal HOPE. Eternal HOPE. This whole trip has been about resurrection. This photo seems very painterly-like. Serenity and exhaling. Blessings & spring-time. Venice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...