Thursday, April 21, 2011

Arrival: Ansbach



















We depart Hohenfels and arrive in Ansbach.... just over an hour away. It is the dark of night. We check into our very own windmill & there's a little red car parked in the lobby. Europe!

I begin to exhale for the first time. Thanks to Stacy we had an actual map of how to get from her base to Trude's. We had even taken the time to call ahead and chat about the outline for Day #2 of the Big Adventure..... in a marvelous plan of thinking ahead, I even had the chance to speak with Arlana in Italy about how everything was coming together!!! I can go to sleep in the windmill and feel like we are indeed all on the same page & the outside edges of the European Puzzle are now actually all in one big frame. The four corners first and now the outside edges in place!!!! Oh happy, blissful night of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...