Friday, March 18, 2011

"Red, White and Blue" by Debbie Clement



Now I'm getting the cart ahead of the horse, completely...... I'm officially two weeks behind in my blogging chronilogically. Where I've left off I'm still in Lorain County among friends at the JVS. I'll get back there, this weekend honest. That leaves me with the Dr. Suess Day outside of Pittsburgh AND the Treasure Coast Conference in Florida to return to -- before I get to this event.

I'm compelled to add this video at this moment, because I received an email request for a video of "Red, White and Blue" a couple days ago. VOILA!!!! Yesterday, here in Springfield IL at the Reading Council's HUGE conference of the International Reading Association I began this song and a lightbulb went off: FILM them learning it! That's the ticket. I got a volunteer from the front row to do the filming.

Take a look at these eager faces. Our 60 minute workshop slot did not allow for a practise run. These teachers & librarians are learning as the song unfolds. You are seeing them 'live' the very first time they've ever heard the song. THANK YOU, THANK You, THANK YOU!!!!! Your royalties will be in the mail. JK (just kidding.) The Thank you is quite sincere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...