Friday, March 11, 2011

"Glad I'm at School" by Debbie Clement



Drumroll please. Here's the newly revised, updated, edited and titled version of my visit to Northeast School in Amityville on Long Island. While my film expert buddy & friend, Shawn Likely was editing the collage of my professional presentation -- I asked him to add some bookends to either side of the video footage filmed in the gym concert with my kindergartners.

Now forever after there will be a video documentation of the awesome 'quilt' work created by the students under the direction of their art teacher. Thanks Shawn. Thanks Northeast. THANKS!!!!

***** Click "here for a "Linkie Party" being hosted by my friend & fellow blogger, 'Learning Ahoy!!' where there is a post asking teachers for a favorite song for use in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...