Thursday, March 24, 2011

Faculty Piggie Jam






Of all my favorite memories of my visit to my Ford City friends for Right to Read Week, will be my last minute brainstorm to involve all of the teachers of the 'older' grades up on stage with me, for a truly unique rendition of my "Piggy Rap." Debbie and background singers. Imagine about 20 teachers 'up front' with me...... imagine the response of their nearly 400 students in a gymnasium. Imagine the noise generated by the Buckeyes in a Sweet Sixteen appearance and multiply that noise level by about 10! How much noise can 400 mature elementary students make at the sight of their teacher 'dancin' on stage? Use your imagination. Then multiply that sound level. Then smile.

Note to self: use this concept again at the next elementary school, 'gymnasium' show. Enjoy the fireworks!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...