Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Welcome to UTAH!!!!




Exactly one week after my tour in the BIG Apple I'm all the way across the country and clicking my heels, as I'm landing safely over the mountains in southern Utah. Yes. Southern Utah!!!! Sheila picked me up at the intimate airport and we had time, so she gave me a tour of the historic St. George Temple on our way to the central office. Yes. I had about 36 hours to spend in Utah and yes, the first afternoon was completely cloudy. Amazingly 'white' cloudy...... not gray cloudy, but white cloudy. I asked the tour guide at the Temple about the absence of Utah-blue skies. He told me that they have blue skies 360 days a year & that I must be someone pretty special to be there on one of those five non-blue days.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...