Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday's FUN!!!




S.U.U. Southern Utah University. So here we are....... all together, now. Here we are......... as we sing our song. Seven years in the making and then suddenly, I click my heels and just three planes later and I'm actually in Cedar City (home of the summer Shakespere festival)
standing in front of the staff from Head Start. Let the fun begin. Now, obviously, these teachers have heard about me and my work for seven years -- so their expectations were just a little tweeked-to-the-max and they were ready!! LOVE it, LOVE it.

Spending an entire morning together, we sang, we danced, we laughed, we seriously had an amazing time together. These teachers value the power of music. So my spending the morning singing was indeed 'preaching to the choir' just as the saying gos. I love going where those in attendance are psyched, are ready. Enthusiasm is contagious. I'm excited, they're primed. Let the good times roll.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...