Monday, January 10, 2011

500 Networked Followers!




Tonight. Just now. I concluded my evening by making a visit over to Facebook and I click to see the status of my little blog -- to be greeted with the happy news that I now have 500 offical blog followers, thru their application of Networked Blog followers!!! Wheeeee! Set off some firecrackers! Pop the cork on the chiling cranberry juice!!! Crack open the new cookie-dough ice cream!!! A new milestone. A new landmark. A new view. A new goal has been reached!!! Each extra follower really does add some visibility to my efforts, to my work, to my travels. Thank you one and all.

Can you tell from the above pictures and the signs in pictures number 2 & 3 above, which song we're singing? Quick you have to guess before you can look at the fourth picture.

I sure wish that I could figure out how to interject the typing of my words, in between the pictures posted. I've attempted a couple of different times to figure this out -- but alas, either I'm not that clever, or this set up is not built for such high-falooting concepts.

Thank you to all 500 followers for giving me a bigger, broader, bullhorn to bellow my beloved beauties.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...