Saturday, January 15, 2011

360 Degrees of Breath-taking




This is the part of the day's tour where it would be awesome to have an owl's neck for swiveling around in circles. Well I don't suppose owl's necks actually swivel all the way around, but still, it would have been helpful. This way. That way. Click. Snap. Shoot. Exclaim. Since the elevation is not as high and the temperature not as low, I could click out my window as often as the camera would allow for a whole new picture postcard view. Look carefully at that first photograph and tell me that you don't see waves, frozen in time, in the very rocks themselves. How is that possible you ask? I have no idea. I couldn't click fast enough. The close up. The panorama..... such hard decisions to make. Just point and shoot and don't agonize over the other thousand shots getting away in any given minute. Happy BIRTHday, dad!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...