Tuesday, December 28, 2010

WonderFUN! WonderFUN!!




How terrific to drive across the country and find wee wonders who respond just the same as my wee wonders "back home." Blink your eyes, click your heels and wind-up the fun. Location. Location. Location.

I've come to the conclusion that location is one of the least significant of the variables. Children are the significant portion of the equation. Where they are seems to be inter-changeable. Smile & jump. Freeze and giggle. The specifics aren't as important -- as the joy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...