Thursday, December 16, 2010

Flags Fly for Freedom




These were the flags flying-high on our route out of NYC and out to Long Island. Each sight evokes it's own sense of gratitude and acknowledges the sacrifice of those who have actively served our country. It's a good feeling to see the flag in such a variety of settings. Makes me smile to consider the small contribution my song and new picture book, "Red, White and Blue" may add to the landscape over the years ahead. We each must contribute our piece of the puzzle. It's such an honor to have this opportunity to share my work. I feel so very fortunate.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...