Saturday, December 4, 2010

Autographs & Hugs




The most fun part of any presentation is after it has concluded and we're all hugging and I get to personalize my books to go home to teachers, librarians, mommies and grandmas -- with the occasional principal or papa thrown in. Kentucky was no exception. Here's the first branch of my KY fanclub showing their support for my efforts. That last photo is the wonderful Kathleen Schutter, ZB rep for KY and southern IN. It was her idea for me to come down to her 'territory' and share my story. I am deeply indepted to Kathleen for her support and encouragement thru my time associated with ZB. She's a fellow creative soul we had fun getting caught up on all realms of ideas.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...