Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Flag Lady's Flag Store!!



Music lady, author, illustrator and small publishing house, in addition to all of my various other hats on my head, I am the entire sales & marketing division of my company-of-one as well. The other day while having my arm torqued all over in PT I had a little brain-storm. Right there on High Street in Clintonville is an amazing store called the Flag Lady's Flag Shop so I stopped on the way home from having my range-of-motion 'improved.'

As luck would have it, I was able to meet spontaneously with the Flag Lady herself. She was congratulatory of my newest accomplishment and happily added my title to her book shelf in the next heartbeat. So now you can purchase my book at QuiltTrends in Worthington, Cover-to-Cover Children's Bookstore & The Flag Store in Clintonville and the fourth option is to go right away to the JCC in Bexley for their current book fair.

It's a beginning. I also have 3 book launch home parties on the horizon in central Ohio: one in German Village, one in Worthington and one in Eastmoor. This Sunday is the book launch up in Door County, WI at the northern Door Children's Center.

Hilary Talis was just watching the Today Show & saw the mayor of NYC speaking on the topic of early childhood literacy & at her prompting I sent my book off to the mayor's office, with a note about my upcoming NYC mini-tour to schools there. Once I got the ball rolling, I decided to send it on to the White House & our Governor's office as well. Think good thoughts. I honestly believe this project can offer a bridge as we near the 10th anniversary of 9-11. Let's start with the children.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...