Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Waukegon Wakes up Well!!




Launching a new school year is an awesome responsibility. Yesterday I had that assignment for the Waukegon area Head Start. I got to launch their week of professional development and had the whole first day of fun to talk about all of my favorite issues: crossing the midline, combining music & movement, choosing books to support my songs and introducing my brand new, not-quite-yet picture book.

Here we are getting the day underway with sign language. The reason that I fell in love with this staff? They are huggers!! I was already there in the conference room as the teachers were returning, seeing each other for the first time after their summer vacation. It was one explosion of hugging after another. It was so much fun to see reunion after reunion after reunion. LOTS of hugging!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...