Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Unbridled Enthusiasm




Everyone got on board the slant-dance song. I told them it's a cross between the chicken dance & YMCA..... hardly any Macarena. Time flies when you're having fun! Seventy five minutes is just enough to hit the highlights, but we had plenty of fun in the process. These fanclub members have already been using my ditties in their kindergarten classroom. I'm told that "Piggy Rap" has been the proverbial favorite for two years running. It's so much fun to hear what different classes choose as their top choice. Can't go wrong with da pigs!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...