Monday, August 23, 2010

Sign Language Chart





Another big check off of the "to-do" list. Here are the drawings for the sign language chart to support the text of the song & my upcoming book, "Red, White and Blue." We got it scanned at the end of the week. The pieces of the puzzle are coming together. Piece by piece. I have one endorsement for the back cover and am tracking down two more. I have just written & rewritten my acknowledgements page. Check. Piece by piece. I am hoping to have all of the pieces at my fingertips by this weekend.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...