Friday, July 30, 2010

Jumping Then Freezing




Penthouse: Foothills II, on the 17th floor, overlooking the river. My breakout workshop: Music, Movement & Motivation. With the help of the AV team, we got from the keynote on the 2nd floor to the 17th in the fifteen minute transition. Unplugged my computer & reconnected to the LCD upstairs in the time available. I was delighted to pull it off with support. The moral to the story: Ask for help.

Here we are at the very end of the workshop, when I FINALLY remembered to take some pictures. I totally missed capturing the other 80 minutes of our fun. It finally dawned on me as we finished our double Higgeldy Dance, that I hadn't turned on the camera to that point.

So here's the big ending, "Jumpin' Jiminy." We had a professional jumper demonstrate jumping in perfect form. There was jumping all through out the entire room. My favorite part is always the freezing frozen verse.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...