Sunday, July 25, 2010

Gazebo Gallops Galore





Remember where I left off with the gazebo? I've made some additional progress! In fact, it's FINISHED!!!!!!!! Illustration number fifteen out of sixteen is complete! Wrapped. Locked. Fini. Whooohooooo!! After Vegas, and before returning north up here to Wisconsin, I had a couple of days in Ohio with my fabric stash & iron. Time + fabric = progress. I think the main ingredient in the formula is actually having some time available. In any case, Zac's trombone quartet is now safely and for all time settled into their gazebo. We have an audience attentively listening to them from the park benches and some siblings playing a happy game of kickball in the fore-ground. Our Sister Bay audiences are always comprised of dedicated listeners and the casual park goers enjoying a day in the sunshine. Whoohooooo. One more to go! And the best news of all? I have figured out the 'theme' for the last remaining subject. It had eluded me for some time, but I had a brain storm, giving me the perfect solution for the final piece of the puzzle. Stay tuned.

NOTE FROM THE FUTURE:
Here's what it looks like, all finished and in the book!!!

Quilt Illustration for "Red, White and Blue" by Debbie Clement



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I'm in awe of your work Faithie:) God has given you many gifts!! Bless you for using them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, my Lisa-est.
    You are my persistant cheer leader and I can always count on you to keep me moving forward.

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...