Monday, June 28, 2010

Through the Jungle




Listen for that roar!! Here's my spectacular thrift store find. My one dollar investment from all those years ago has held up to hundreds, maybe thousands of appearances!! Making it's Auburn University debut. One net tutu. One spectacular musical arrangement. Augmentation with sign language. Choreography to the beat of the prowl. Delayed gratification. Anticipation. Silence. Sound effects. All grafted together to teach a lesson in patience, in waiting, in hypothesis crafting.

Dr. Ellaine Miller had the fore thought, insight and wisdom to direct me to include my "Lion Prowl" during my lunchtime keynote. She also had the muscles and resources to purchase a copy of my album "Debbie's Ditties 2 Much Fun" for each & every participant in attendance. These providers really had an amazing swag bag. No kidding: my album, Lisa Murphy's book on "Play" and assorted other goodies. There were amazing "prizes" at every juncture.

If I was a family homecare provider in Alabama, I'd seriously be marking my calendar for next year's extravaganza.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...