Saturday, June 12, 2010

No Peeking!!




Here's the after-lunch-bunch. We're still playing peek-a-boo as the intro to the surprises in my surprise box. I seriously think that's one of their favorite parts of the show....... anticipating what comes next. I loved talking at lunch with the teachers over yummie subs and home-made brownies. My favorite feedback from them was hearing that they had seen a number of children more engaged in our 45 minutes of time together -- than they had seen from individual children thru an entire school year. That's the sort of feedback that makes my heart sing. Love it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...