Saturday, June 26, 2010

Auburn Univ: Whooop!!!




I've been looking forward to this day for a very, very, very long time!!! Dr. Ellaine had been emailing me for a l-o-n-g time to come to Auburn University and give the Saturday keynote of their two day conference. How awesome is that? It's pretty seriously exciting with just that much information. The rest of the story?? Their Friday night keynote was the Ooey Gooey Lady: Lisa Murphy!!! For those of you who do not frequent the early childhood universe, she is one of the BIG dogs, petite in real life, but a VERY big dog indeed. I still aspire to be one of the medium dogs.

We arrived just after high-noon, driving in from the Atlanta airport and it was already 99 degrees! That first people-picture is Lisa, the ooey of the gooiest and moi!!! A picture of the two of us. How excited am I? (She looks excited, too!)

At the end of my keynote, one of the volunteers came up and told me that he thought that I was THE BIGGEST of the medium dogs. We had one of the greatest of shared laughs of the conference. His genuine & sincere comment made my day!! I told him to be certain to put that comment on his evaluation form. LOL

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...