Tuesday, May 11, 2010

U of Pitt @ Greensburg




We made it together. My daughter Sarah "volunteered" to chauffeur me to Pittsburgh for their annual Children's Literature Conference. I think that she may have been somewhat motivated by the opportunity to get out of the house (without any children in tow), as much as to contribute to the ease of my traveling..... but, whatever the motivation, we were two gals loose on the highway, looking for a University. With my navigating and her behind the wheel, it was a cinch. These are my participants for the morning's break-out on 'expanding' the use of my picture books when working with students. These participants are a slightly different mix for me. Many are librarians, others are elementary teachers, some reading tutors & coaches, and a few looking to learn more about self-publishing. It was a truly mixed group with a variety of backgrounds and that always makes it interesting for me. Still we have to get this party started and "Whoop it up."
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...