Saturday, May 1, 2010

Exhibit Hall Hugs



Friday was just one big festival of love and celebration. Old friends. Dear friends. New friends. Friends-of-friends. Sharing my new book. Giving my original book, "You're Wonderful" as a door prize, only to have it's happy recipient tapping my shoulder minutes later to have me personalize it for her. I LOVE coming home...... where it all started. Where my mentor reigns as queen. Where my teacher buddies are coming up and down each asile ready with new stories of a year gone passed. It's such an exciting time!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...