Wednesday, April 21, 2010

It's TEACHER TIME!!!




After our glorious morning of fun with the children & their families, we all returned to Nancy's Fancy Bed & Breakfast so that I could take an afternoon siesta to rejuvinate for the evening fun. The Schaumburg Library co-sponsors an evening of continuing ed for teachers with The Children's Aid Society a couple of times a year. The maintenance people got the room all reorganized. The tech people got the awesome projector hooked up to my laptop. The AV people had the state-of-the-art microphones operational. Nancy had all the paperwork organized. Allen had all of the handouts readied and all of my CDs, books & DVDs in order. Ring the bell and bring on the participants!!

"It's time to celebrate! We are great!!" Hand-jive pattern making for "Glad I'm at School Today." Then before you know it, it's time for me to don my thrift-shop-lion's-mane-tutu and tell a story or two. Wow. It feels so good to climb back into the saddle again. It's now been just over three months since my surgery. There's a light at the end of the tunnel. Keep moving toward the light. One step at a time. One workshop at a time.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...