Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Artwork in the Hallway




These are a few of my favorite things!!!
(Please sing that little sentence -- for enthusiasm.)

I LOVE getting to make school visits!!! I LOVE getting to see what's been happening before my arrival. I LOVE getting to share what I see on my travels.

Childrens' artwork: Sculptural jellyfish (he's a reggae island-happenin' jelly-man.) Painting. Collage. My very favorite is the three-dimensional snowman sculputre from a drawing, complete with dictation. This building works hard on the Reggio integration of art into the activities of the day plan. I was so fortunate to get to tour programs in Reggio Emilia, Italy. If you'd like to see those posts, click here.

Love it! Love it! Love it! Would you have any idea that all of these projects were created by children with special needs?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...