Friday, December 25, 2009

Shining Lights & Hope

Photobucket

This is my experiment over on Photobucket. Fun. I took the picture this morning in Sarah & Scott's living room, just after all of the packages had been unwrapped and the playing with the new toys was underway.

How's this for me experimenting with technology? I took the picture on my digital camera and downloaded it in Picasa. Then I saved it to my laptop into a working folder. Followed by uploading it over to Photobucket. Then played with their editing functions: added a border, added the text, and then resized it. Then they/Photobucket have a 'share' button that sends it straight to your blog. Voila!! There it is. The most amazing thing is that I was able to create this process on my own, without supervision or support. Did I mention that it was fun??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...