Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Family Giraffe Premiere




This is our last trip up north (Mentor-land) before the holidays. We decided that it was OK to wrap up my new book for my big fanclub supporters/family members gathered together there -- as an early-bird special. These are our 'grand' neices and nephews and they're old enough to remember just how long this project has been underway. They've asked me about it every visit, if we've been making progress...... so it was with enormous enthusiasm that we watched the wrapping paper falling away and the genuine interest beam from their faces. "You did it!"

I love it when they introduce me to their friends saying, "This is my Aunt Debbie, the author." It is a very special day when I get to present our family members with my newest project. It's absolutely the greatest fun to answer all of their questions and listen to all of their insight.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...