Monday, November 2, 2009

Rainbow Wall of Thread




Imagine my excitement over walking into "What's Next?" to find the back wall of the studio filled with these graduated gems, all stacked in organized parades of hues -- tones & values all standing next to one another, marching along the shelves in rainbow spectrum delight. Chromatic joy. When I asked for permission to photograph this unique sculptural assemblage my heart started to sing when I was given the thumb's up. My biggest challenge was my need for a wide angle lens to capture the whole wonder.... instead you get bite-sized installments as segments and splashes of color. Happy color. Happy rainbow. Happy Debbie!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...