Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treatsters.






Yes. Of course I am unbiased. I'm a professional when it comes to young children. Remember? I see them ALL the time. I say this as the trained early childhood educator that I am: these are cute children. I don't just say that because they are our grandchildren. I say it because it is true. Seriously cute, in fact. In my professional, unbiased opinion, these are cute children.
When you put cute children into costumes you're just bound to come up with some sweet memories. I've snatched these photos from Sarah's FB page -- just to bring you some smiles as we head into gray November. Enjoy. Our SIL, Scott, got to take a few minutes off from the Air Force Base, to swing by and see his wee ones in costume. The fellow trick-or-treaters thought Scott had come up with a pretty awesome 'look' for the evening's festivities.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...