Thursday, October 29, 2009

Region V Head Start








The windy city. Chicago. Head Start folks from across the midwest..... gathered together at the Hyatt out at O'Hare. Pretty swanky digs, for sure. I presented on behalf of Zaner-Bloser and we had a fantastically responsive crew. The award I want to give is to our one, lone male participant for his gifted & talented presentation of "jumping" that will forever leave a happy smile in my memory. Congrats. Way to share your excellance with the rest of us earth-bound mortals.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...