Saturday, October 17, 2009

CELEBRATE: We Are Great!!



I want extra credit. I wore orange in Tennessee. On a Saturday! These pictures are from this morning. Today. We are in the midst of driving home. Get a load of this: I am sitting in the passenger seat of a car, moving at 70 MPH, with a laptop hooked into our aux power/cig lighter and am connected to the whole world!! I was hooked up in time to see that our beloved Buckeyes lost. I don't know what on earth happened, but could get the score from the web. I'm downloading pictures before we get home. How absolutely amazing is this technology? I was barely getting used to my blackberry connectivity & now this development. AWESOME. This is my first blog post that is LITERALLY from the road. A whole new era.

At this very minute we're maybe half way home. We're currently in the Kentucky bluegrass rolling hills and the sun is peaking with tripidation thru the week's worth of clouds & rain. Come on sunshine! I absolutely love these KY black horse barns and the black fences over the rolling hillsides.

These amazing pictures are from my keynote this morning, to the TN affiliation of Home Care Providers, at their annual award banquet. Pam did an excellant job of introducing me & then acting as our photographer as well. She's caught the group getting warmed up. Those are the most awesome pictures capturing the ASL sign for 'celebrate' taken to date. Can I have a whooop whooop???

Here comes the sun!! (Allen reaches for sunglasses & we both laugh at each other over his singing the background do-wops to the radio's "Rescue Me." Car trips. More fun than a barrel of monkeys.)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...