Monday, September 7, 2009

Painting Demo @ Edgewater




Yesterday was incredible. We took the motorcycle up to the north end of the peninsula..... stopping to have our traditional brunch @ the Viking Grill. Then we went south and went to watch a painting demonstration by Gretchen Klug, who is known for working primarily with a palette knife and a LOT of paint. Have I mentioned lately just how much I like this place? The fact that they serve you a glass of wine and a delicious cookie during the painting demonstration just makes it a nicer afternoon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...