Sunday, September 13, 2009

Grandparents Day, 2009




We made it safely thru Chicago and Indy and Columbus and Reynoldsburg and dropped off all of our summer luggage and made a bee line out to see WB and da babeez!! Little did we realize that today is "Grandparent's Day." We were appropriately feted with an incredible meal, fresh flowers, a cake, a card AND the gift of a special t-shirt. It was amazing to see how much everyone has grown in the couple of weeks away. It's great to be back where the hugs and kisses are plentiful. The only challenge is to get my peeps to 'sit still' so I'll have to keep working on that one. Yummy, yummy, yummy.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. You've just got to be one of the cutest grandmas I've ever seen:) Love the little red head and cute baby feet too. Looks like there's gonna be more singers and musicians in the family:) Big hugs to ya Faithie!
    ~Coonie

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...