Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Endearing Enthusiastic Email


Oh. Wow. I've shared some of my emails with you in the past, here's one that really lit up my eyes and my heart. It's so awesome to receive this sort of feedback.

Hi Debbie! You probably do not remember me, but I tried to get you to make a personal appearance at Discovery Elementary in Palm Bay, FL a couple of years ago. Are you still doing school programs? If so, when would you be available?

My kindergarten team absolutely loves your music!!! We have used "You're Wonderful" for our end of the graduation ceremony for the past two years! We play your CD's daily. We purchased one of your DVD's at a conference a couple of years ago.


Your talent has not only enhanced lessons for teachers, but have thrilled students on a daily basis. We appreciate you!

Sincerely,
Mary Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...