Saturday, September 5, 2009

Edgewood Sculpture Garden




The Edgewood Galleries have continued to add more & more to their new sculpture garden. Their collection is an amazing cross section from VERY contemporary to quite traditional. It's an absolute treat to walk amidst the birch & pine and marvel over the creations they've gathered. My camera battery expired before I could capture much of the diverse catalogue.

** P.S. I included the car picture -- because it amused me, the car, that is. There was such a massive turnout for their show's opening the parking lots were all full and we ended up parking out at the extreme edge of an adjacent field. This relic was out posing in the nearby woods. I can't imagine why they don't move it into the sculpture garden? It has more than one story to tell, I'm certain. Maybe they're just searching for an appropriate pedestal? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...