Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09-09-09



Today was special: September ninth. 09-09-09!!! A seriously symmetrical arrangement -- don't ya think? What did you do to celebrate? How did you commemorate such an alignment? I rode my bike. Honestly. I rode for nine miles and then I rode an additional nine miles and hit the new milestone: 800 miles for the summer!!! And to complete the symmetry I kept going and rode another nine miles. Whew!! The post script for the day was enjoying it's conclusion. Here's the sundown over Ephriam's Eagle Harbor. The water was like glass I tell ya. As still as could be..... not a ripple to be found, unless there were ducks in the area.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...