Sunday, August 16, 2009

Lake Erie Sunset

I'm an equal opportunity sundown appreciator. I'm open to Lake Erie as a backdrop.... it doesn't always need to be Green Bay. It's been a couple of weeks since I've experienced a Great Lakes sunset. I was having withdrawl. Imagine my amazement to learn that the final show of the evening was in a library, literally poised on the edge of the lake!! How's that for a parking lot?? What visionaries they were to donate the land for this use. So imagine my delight when we came out at the end of the evening and were treated to these glorious colors. Priceless.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...