Sunday, August 16, 2009

Here We Go: Day #3!!




Click your heels and it's time to get underway with the final chapter in this adventure. These are the snaps from downtown Lorain at their main library. They had this great bench in the room, which I adored as soon as I layed eyes on it. In this series of pictures you see that I was joined by one of the participants, to help demonstrate finger spelling the A,B,C's as we got underway to my "A,B,C Rap." Oh!! I got to be the inaugural person to use their new, light weight, highly portable and completely awesome sound system. What an asset. So easy to project when you've got technological umph underneath. The perfect back-up for the third day in the series.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...