Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy Kansas Email Support


It is such a profound joy to open my email (or Facebook, or blog, or snail mail) and be the recipient of kind feedback. When I think of someone taking the time & energy to convey their support, it genuinely amazes me. As we all gear up for another exciting year of school, we fill our pencil boxes with bright new sets of crayons and other happy supplies. At the same time we [both teachers & parents AND children, too!!!] open our hearts to all of the potential & possibilities that new students, new classes and a whole new year together afford. Look what was in my in-box today. It is truly the best possible "back-to-school" message for me to ponder and what a glorious message it is to be able to share:

Debbie,
I was packing my daughter's lunch and was trying to think of something I could write on her napkin. Knowing that she knew the words and actions from your book allowed me to tell her she is wonderful, marvelous, beautiful, magical and filled with curiosity and dreams. She couldn't wait to show her friends. I really enjoyed your presentations in Kansas.
Lori


A heart felt thank you, Lori...... and "you're welcome" too!!

What are you writing on the napkins of your loved ones? What are you reading to those that you love? What are you telling the most important people in your life? I hope that it's all full of affirmation & encouragement. Here's to another great school year ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...